Interacting with the CityCoins protocol.
Each CityCoin is defined by a set of contracts for that city, including
Clarity, has built-in language primitives to define and use fungible tokens. Although those primitives exists, there is value in defining a common interface (known in Clarity as a "trait") that allows different smart contracts to interoperate with fungible token contracts in a reusable way. This SIP defines that trait.
SIP-010 includes function definitions for:
- name (human-readable)
- symbol (ticker)
- decimals (CityCoins have 6)
- total supply
- token URI (externally hosted metadata)
In addition to SIP-010, all CityCoins token contracts implement an additional
citycoin-tokentrait that defines:
- set token URI
The send-many function allows for sending to a list of up to 200 recipients in a single transaction.
The list must contain at least one entry with the following values:
- to: principal
- amount: uint
- memo: optional buff 34
"description": "A CityCoin for Miami, ticker is MIA, Stack it to earn Stacks (STX)",
In the Stacks blockchain, 100% of what Stacks miners spend in BTC is transferred to Stackers.
In the CityCoins protocol, 30% of what CityCoin miners spend in STX is transferred to the custodied city wallet, and the remaining 70% is transferred to Stackers.
- Stacked CityCoins are transferred to the contract for the duration of the cycles
- STX rewards for each cycle can be claimed after the cycle ends
- Stacked CityCoins can be reclaimed after the final cycle ends
- Stacking rewards are distributed proportionately to the amount stacked, not in reward slots
- Reward cycles are also 2,100 Stacks blocks in length, but the maximum is 32 cycles